Rainrays Profiles
   Login | Registration | What you Want | Free Ads | Tours & Travel India

Home rainrays profile world Aadhaar Card Online Free Marketing Contact Us Online Free Marketing URL Submission Online Free Marketing Tour n Travel Free Ads with rainrays Products Web Directory Pincode India Web Directory Search India Jobs Herbalife Club Online Fm radio Recipes

Custom Search

More Related...
 Institutes in Jaipur Institutes in Jaipur
 Institutes in Jodhpur Institutes in Jodhpur
 Institutes in Kota Institutes in Kota
 Institutes in Nathdwara Institutes in Nathdwara
 Institutes in Pilani Institutes in Pilani
 Institutes in Sikar Institutes in Sikar
 Institutes in Udaipur Institutes in Udaipur


Pilani :: B K Birla Institute OF Engineering And Technology

Viewers:( 1128 )  

Post By :  Rainrays  At 2016-10-27 05:51:04
Address :
City :
Email : director@bkbietpilani.in
Website Link :
About Educational Institute

B K Birla Institute OF Engineering And Technology, Pilani provide the technical educatio to the student. It is located in Pilani, Jhunjhunu. It is a Private College. Institute provide the engineering education at under graduate level in various branches.


BKBIET is under Shree Krishnarpan Charity Trust, founded by Padma Vibhushan Late Shri Ghanshyam Dasji Birla with Dr. S Radhakrishnan, Ms Maniben Patel and other great personae of that time as founder trustees.   



Hostel for girls and boys


Computer Centre with internet

Cafeteria & Mess



Medical Facility

Wi-Fi enabled campus

Gymnasium with the modern & essential mechanism

Students can join various clubs like: Dance, Music, Astronomy, Photography, Poetry Club, etc

Guest House for visitors & parents

Running Courses

Under Graduate Courses:

B.Tech (Computer Science & engineering)

B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)

B.Tech (Information Technology)

B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)

B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)


Eligibility Criteria

To take the admission in BE / B Tech / UG / Undergraduate courses Candidate passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with Mathematics, from the Institution recognised by Rajasthan Technical University.


Admission Procedure:

Admission procedure is done in three categories: Management, AIEEE, RPET. 

15% of the sanctioned intake is filled by Management, 

15% by AIEEE aspirants (Outside Rajasthan students only are eligible)

70% by RPET.


Post Graduate Courses:

Master of Computer Application (MCA)


Eligibility Criteria

Candidate passed 10+2 at school level with Mathematics + Graduation (3 years duration) in any subject from recognized University with at least 50% agg. 


Admission Procedure:

Candidate can tale admission through  two categories: Management and RMCAAT. 15% of the sanctioned intake is filled by Management and the rest 85% by RMCAAT.



Share Info/View About College Or Any Comment

Your Name: 
Other Profiles
Sikar :: Bhartiya Institute of Engineering & Technology
Tiruvallur :: John Bosco Engineering College
Aralvaimozhi :: Jayamatha Engineering College(JEC)
Coimbatore :: SNS College of Technology
Venjaramood :: P.A. Aziz College of Engineering & Technology
More on rainrays.com
Top Links : FM Radio | Contact us | About us | Privacy & Policy | Terms & Condition | Extract Email | Submit URL to Search Engine
Net Search : For Cooking | Word Dictionary | Encyclopedia Search | Find Location by MAP | Find a Person | Find Your Shipping | Stock Market | Language Converter
Jobs : Jobs by Location | Part Time Jobs | Jobs by Function | Jobs by Keyword | Jobs Out of india | Jobs Search Engine
Other Links
    Girl baby Names | Boy baby Names | Love dating and Romance | University | Restaurants in India | Hotels in India | Hospitals & clinic
    Coaching Institute | Educational Institution | School/Colleges by Loaction | Recipes | Std Code | PHP | Products | Links
PHP Interview Question

Copyright © 2010 --- All Rights Reserved