Under Graduate Courses:
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech. (Automobiles Engineering)
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)
BE/ B.Tech candidate passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Computer Sc/ Information Sc, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology
B.E/B.Tech-2nd Year (Lateral Entry) : Students must have Diploma in Engineering / Technology course of duration of 3 years or more from Haryana Board of Technical Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in the aggregate of all semesters.
B.E. / B.Tech : Admissions shall be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the AIEEE examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
75% seat of Total Intake through on-line off-campus counseling by Haryana State Counseling Society and remaining 25% seats shall be filled by Institute Management.