ü Professional Experience
- Over 3 Years of experience in Implementation with Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL out of which 1 year as oracle DBA that includes Database backup & recovery and daily dba activities, development, implementation & maintenance of application software.
- Worked as a part of team in production environment and provided on-call and day-to-day support.
- Experience in analysis, design and development and Maintenance of financial applications.
- Ability to adapt to new software applications and products, and understanding of business work flow.
ü Technical Skills
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP, MS-DOS
Language : PL/SQL, SQL, VB
RDBMS : Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Forms/Reports 6i/9i, SQL Server 2000, MS Access
Tools : SQL * PLUS, SQL*Loader, Export/Import ,Toad, Crystal Reports
ü Work Experience
A. Presently working with LOHIA STARLINGER LTD, Kanpur (Apr-2008- Till Date)
Project Name : Financial Accounting System
Platform : Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms/Reports 6i/9i, Toad
- Maintain Database backup & recovery & tablespace, user management.
- Developed front end Forms using Forms & Reports 6i/9i.
- Oracle as back-end with expertise in design and development of Oracle PL/SQL Packages and Procedures.
- Involved in Oracle PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements
- Maintained data integrity and security using integrity constraints and database triggers Created SQL scripts for mutating triggers
- Involved in writing complex queries for generating different reports as per user needs.
- Developed database triggers and stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL cursors and tables with audit trails.
- Used Toad extensively to debug, test SQL and PL/SQL scripts, procedures, functions, triggers.
B. DataMan Computer System (P) Ltd. (Nov. 2006 – April 2008)
Client : Central UP Gas Limited
Platform : VB 6.0, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL
Central Uttar Pradesh Gas Ltd (CUGL) is set to offer a new solution to the power for Kanpur industrialists. The agency has chalked out plans for supplying piped natural gas (PNG) to power-starved units of the city and other industrial areas of central Uttar Pradesh
- Analyzed the functional and design documents for creating database tables.
- Developed, tested and optimized Oracle queries for the migration of large datasets
- Used Oracle PL/SQL tables. Involved in Oracle PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements
- Fine tuning of PL/SQL and SQL throughout the development wherever needed
- Responsible for monitoring database, space management and backup management.
Project Name : Aarogya
Platform : VB 6.0, SQL Server 2000
RDC (Rama Dental College) is the Dental College & Hospital. They have several Front Office Systems (FOS), which are accessed by different departments of the Hospital, and they are settled through the Middle Office Systems
- Involved in providing production support for their Middle & Front Office System.
- Wrote scripts for the enhancement of existing reports according to the user request.
- Modifying stored procedures for enhancement.
Project Name : Aabhushan
Platform : SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Import/Export.
The propose of this project is to migrate Aabhushan application From Microsoft Access database to a more robust, multi-user, scaleable, and industry standard Oracle 10g database.
- Involved in System study.
- Responsible for Oracle Database Administration, as a DBA my responsibilities are to manage database objects, space management and planning for backup and recovery.
Project Name : Call Center Application
Platform : SQL server 2000 Enterprise Manager
The propose of this project is to migrate JSL Call Center application from Microsoft Access database to a more robust, multi-user, scaleable, and industry standard Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Involved in Migrate project to SQL Server, Create Stored Procedures, Views, tables, And Functions
ü Professional Training
Done Training on VB from Radiant Technology since April 2004 to Oct 2004.
Successfully Completed Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) in DBA tracks from Oracle Corporation, USA in August 2006.
· MCA from IGNOU, New Delhi with 1st Division in 2005. · CIC from IGNOU New Delhi with 1st Division in 2001. · B.Sc. (Bio) from CSJM University, Kanpur with 2nd Division in 1998.
· 12th from UP Board with 2nd Division in 1995.
· 10th from UP Board with 2nd Division in 1993.
ü Personal Details
Father’s Name : Sh. Durga Prasad Gupta
Marital Status : Unmarried
Date of Birth : 11-Dec-1978
Passport : Yes
Communication Address : 335, Mangla Vihar-1st, Post New PAC Line,