MOHAMMAD REYAZ A ZOBAIRI
P O Box – 17383, Jafza, Dubai - UAE
Contact: +971-50-2137868 / 055-5431396
CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER -
EPSON Over 10 years of success managing sales and Distribution Channel Relations CAREER Consistently achievement of top ranked performance in every position by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
Expert in develop and implementation of short & long-term sales / SUMMARY More than 10 years of successful sales leadership in startup and territory expansion.marketing plans and strategies. Develop new products/new market and innovative ideas.
Managing Retails/Wholesale/Distribution and Channel sales. Excellent inter personal skills, able to build and sustain effective customers and partner relationships.
Additional areas of expertise include:
Account & Territory Management
Channel Sales Strategies Merchandising & Promotions
Pricing and Proposal
Strategic Market Planning Market & Competitive
Analysis Sales Forecast Report (SWOT Analysis) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER
June 2008 to Continue EPSON (EUROPE B.V) MIDDLE EAST OFFICE JAFZA - Dubai (UAE) Work Descriptions:
- Manage specified Epson accounts, to achieve the fiscal year budget for revenue and gross margin.
- Identify new business opportunities with Customers and provide adequate reporting back to the General Managers satisfaction.
- Provide support and assistance to the Retail Account Mangers for such requirements as exhibitions, sales floor events and training
- Coordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource as required for the specified accounts such as Product Management in order to receive timely sales aids and information to help the sales process
- Co-ordinate the collection of sales and inventory data and use this data to identify and develop areas of key focus.
- Collate and analyze forecasts and create an Account Development Plan by account to be approved by the General Manager
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback to EEB and review promotional activities with this knowledge
- To prepare weekly, monthly & annual reports detailing business performance, including trends.
- Establish effective relationships within all relevant departments within Customers, so that sales opportunities are quickly identified and addressed.
- Work effectively with all EEB departments to ensure good understanding of Epson products, strategies and procedures.
Products Line:Hardware - Dotmatrix Printers, Inkjet A4/A3 Printers and Projectors etc. Consumable and Supplies - Consumer Ink & Media Paper, LFP/A3 Ink and Media Paper, Toner and Ribbon etc.
Brands Representing: Epson Noted Accomplishment:
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing strategies
- Good business relationship with customers in Middle East
- Increased ME sales by 38% in FY 2008-2009
- Sales Forecast
- Training resellers and partners
- Increase product knowledge in the market
- Build brand awareness
- Promote the name of Epson brand
- Preparing sales pipeline following up all big deals in the market
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
May 2002 to May 2008 (Joined as SALES EXECUTIVE then promoted to ASSTT. SALES MANAGER) AAL JAAFAR TRADING COMPANY LLC, Dubai (UAE)
Company: AJTC is one of the leading regional distributors in the Middle East and is authorized distributor of well known brands.
- Maintain full responsibility for sales, suppliers/dealers administration and coordination of necessary interdepartmental procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and decision makers to advance company objectives and promote our products.
- Develop new territory plan and strategy to focus on our products line.
- Providing feedback, reports, sales analysis, presenting recommendations for improvement and estimation of sales, planning and preparing sales promotions/marketing programs, new products launch and ensure effective implementation.
- Co responsible for obtaining market intelligence for key market, including competitor activities, pricing and product benchmarks.
Products Line : Digital and Electronics Home Entertainment,Digital Camera, Tripods, BP Monitor, Glucometer, Keyboard, Mouse,Magnetic & Optical Storage Media, Memorycards & Photographic Products & Accessories
Brands Representing: LG, SKC, AJ, TCL, Sanyo, Philips, Konica, Samsung, Khind, P/Green, T/Mos, Tudor… Noted Accomplishment:
- Managing major accounts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Good business relationship with dealers in different Emirates of UAE
- Responsible for the development of new markets and new products launch
- Communicate with vendors and negotiate deals
- Product promotions, bundles and hot offers
- Following up the current customers
- Create new customers
- Following the customer payment with the credit limits time & amount
- Suggested new products that increased revenue by 25%
June 2001 to April 2002 WINGS SALES PROMOTIONS, Mumbai (INDIA)
Work Description: Source Application according to DIP Policy. Promote SBI Credit Cards and Financial Products etc.
Products Line: Credit cards & Finance Products
September 1999 to May 2001 THE MEDIA CO-OP. PRINT. & PUBLSHING SOC. LTD, Chandigarh (INDIA) Work Description:
Execute all designs, scanning and graphics related tasks of the departments. Extensive involvement managing client relationships at all levels.
April 1997 to August1999 PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY, Chandigarh (INDIA)
Work Description: To generate new potential customers & maintain relationship with existing. Gather information about market & competition.
§ Strong work ethics, result oriented, positive, pro-active attitude and work style.
§ Business plan development, marketing and negotiation skills.
§ Good team player and Multitasking capabilities, leadership, credibility and independent task handling
§ Proven initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
§ Build strong business relationships and partnerships
§ Excellent organizational and motivational skills
§ Vast knowledge of Computer and Internet
§ Training and Seminars
§ MBA 2008
§ PG Diploma in Comp. Applications 1999
Well versed in -Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, P/Point), Page Maker, CorelDraw, Internet etc GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
§ Graduation 1995 PERSONAL DATA
Birth Date: 14-03-1972
Marital Status: Married
Passport Number: H4596578
Visa Status: Employment Visa
Driving License: Posses a valid India/UAE driving license
References: To be provided if desired