Rainrays Profiles
 
English
   Super Hit Music FM Radio | Submit Your Free Ads | Tours & Travel India

Home rainrays profile world Contact Us Online Free Marketing Aadhaar Card Online Free Marketing Pregnancy & Care Online Free Marketing Tour n Travel Free Ads with rainrays Festivals  Tourist Attraction India Pincode India  Tourist Attraction India Tourist Attraction India Jobs Herbalife Club Online Fm radio Recipes Jobs Select Babies Name

 
Custom Search
Plan Your Tour
More Related...
 District  Kamrup District Kamrup
 District Baksa District Baksa
 District Barpeta District Barpeta
 District Bongaigaon District Bongaigaon
 District Goalpara District Goalpara
 District Cachar District Cachar
 District Chirang District Chirang
 District Darrang District Darrang
 District Nagaon District Nagaon
 District Nalbari District Nalbari
 District Sivasagar District Sivasagar
 District Dhemaji District Dhemaji
 District Dhubri District Dhubri
 District Golaghat District Golaghat
 District Morigaon District Morigaon
 District Dibrugarh District Dibrugarh
 District Karbi Anglong District Karbi Anglong
 District Sonitpur District Sonitpur
 District Jorhat District Jorhat
 District Kokrajhar District Kokrajhar
 District Hailakandi District Hailakandi
 District Karimganj District Karimganj
 District Lakhimpur District Lakhimpur
 District Tinsukia District Tinsukia
 District Kamrup Metropolitan District Kamrup Metropolitan
 District Udalguri District Udalguri
 District Dima Hasao or North Cachar Hills District Dima Hasao or North Cachar Hills
 

District Chirang

  Topic » Dictionary of India » Districts Profile of India » Assam Districts
Post By : Rainrays At 0000-00-00 00:00:00

Chirang district is one of the district of Assam state in north-eastern India.

Geography of Chirang
Chirang district covers the 1,169.9 km2 (451.7 sq mi) area.

Latitude of Chirang city :  27 degrees,   1.9 minutes   North
Longitude of Chirang city :   90 degrees,   11.2 minutes   East

About Chirang
Chirang district has been carved out from the erstwhile Bongaigaon district.It is a new district formed in the BTC area of the state. 80% people of this district are Bodo people and the remaining 20% are Muslim (citation required) (also there are hindus and some indigenous religious groups).




District Kamrup Metropolitan

Kamrup Metropolitan is a district of Assam state in north-eastern India.Administrative headquarters of Kamrup Metropolitan district is at Guwahati city Geography of Kamrup Metropolitan Geographic Area of the Kamrup Metropolitan District is 216.79 Sq.Km. Kamrup Metropolitan District is bounded by on north side by Darrang District and Kamrup District, on south side by Meghalaya State and Kamrup District, on east side by Morigaon District and on west side by Kamrup District. Main Rivers : Brahmaputra,Kolong and Digaru..

More...





Refer to Friend

  Rainryas information World
 

Share Info/View About Profile Or Any Comment

 
Your Name:*  
 
Comment:*  
 
 
 
Other Topic
Paneer tikka recipe
Lonavala : Jewel of the Sahyadris
Hyderabad :: Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College
Hospitals and Clinics in Visakhapatnam List 5
Haidakhan Temple Ranikhet
 
Create Your Profile in Category » Assam Districts
 
 
 
 
 
Related Content..
 4239  District Kamrup Metropolitan
 4234  District Sonitpur
 4218  District Cachar
 4227  District Karbi Anglong
 4230  District Lakhimpur
 4229  District Kokrajhar
 4220  District Dhubri
 4232  District Nagaon
 4228  District Karimganj
 4231  District Morigaon
 
Special Tours Type India
 Week End Tours  Week End Tours
 Wildlife tours Wildlife tours
 Honeymoon  Honeymoon Tours
 Religious Tours Religious Tours
 International Tours International Tours
 Tours for Overseas Indian Tours for Overseas
More on rainrays.com
Top Links : FM Radio | Contact us | About us | Privacy & Policy | Terms & Condition | Extract Email | Submit URL to Search Engine
Jobs : Jobs by Location | Part Time Jobs | Jobs by Function | Jobs by Keyword | Jobs Out of india | Jobs Search Engine
Other Links
    Girl baby Names | Boy baby Names | Love dating and Romance | University | Restaurants in India | Hotels in India | Hospitals & clinic | Pregnancy & Care
    Coaching Institute | Educational Institution | School/Colleges by Loaction | Recipes | Std Code | PHP | Products | Links | PHP Interview Question

Copyright © 2010 --- All Rights Reserved