In Singapore, there are strict laws against jaywalking, littering and spitting to name but three. In Singapore there is also some low where you can't smoke. In public transport, in government offices, cinemas, air-conditioned restaurants and in shopping centers the smoke is not allowed.
General Advice : It easy for you to catch the common cold, the flu or to aggravate an existing medical condition. The main reason of this is different air, water, dairy, food, lifestyle and jet-lag, that can reduce your resistance. Our advice for you to take a multi-vitamin course while on tour and eat and rest properly.
1. To avoid illnesses while you travel you should eat and rest well while on tour
2. Avoid drinking too much alcohol and take some simple health precautions during your tour time.
Water : Water is the important part of the life. In some areas water is undrinkable, so please take care.You use only the bottled water in these area. It is perfectly safe to drink water straight from the tap in Singapore. However, for those who prefer bottled mineral water, local supermarkets and grocers always have ample stocks.
Medical Services in Singapore : Singapore's medical standards, being one of the highest in Asia, have made it the regional centre for medical excellence. With well-qualified doctors and dentists, Singapore's medical facilities are among the finest in the world.
1. If you are on a regular course of medication or contraception you must bring a sufficient supply for the entire time you are away from home.
2. You also take a small supply of antiseptic cream, aspirin, sticking plasters, insect repellent, cough medicine and perhaps some antibiotics.
3. In other countries it is recommended that you carry prescriptions for any drugs you may need or carry with you without a prescription
4. Medical services differ from country to country. In some European countries medicines that are available over the counter at home may not be available or only available by doctor prescription
5. If at any time you feel unwell you Tour Manger can advise you in contacting a doctor for a consultation.
-> Your always aware about your passport, money and camera and should be carefully guarded at all times while you travel.
-> You also carry a extra passport photos with you.
-> You should be security conscious in general around Singapore be aware that professional gangs operate
-> Always keep a copy of your passport details and important travel documents, credit card numbers, travel insurance documents and travelers cheque numbers separate to the originals.
-> Best way to do this is to use some form of money belt, neck pouch or shoulder holster rather than carrying all of your money and cards in your wallet or purse.