UIDAI:Unique Identification Authority of India is a indian govt body provding Aadhar Card.
E-Aadhar Card Form Link
We need to put some personal information of applicant, who want their E-Aadhar Card
1. Enrolment Number/Aadhaar Number : This is 14 digit Enrolment number and like:1435/20411/03495 and 14 digit date time like:10/12/2014 12:40:57 take this Enrolment number from acknowledgement slip. Or put your 12 digit aadhar card number like 1234/1234/1234.
2. Full Name : Your Name should be exact shown as acknowledgement slip.
3. Pincode : Your address Pincode . Take this form acknowledgement slip.
4. Mobile Number : Take this form acknowledgement slip. If your mobile number is not part of your acknowledgement slip, just write your Mobile Number.
5. Image Text : In this field put Alha-numeric values showing in image
Now click On Button "Get One Time Password". You will get a password message from uidai site on your mobile number (you put into mobile number field)
Receive password put into Enter OTP field. and click on Validate & Download Button
Now you will receive a pdf file of E- Aadhar card. This Pdf will open with a password. (Get Your PDF Password)