Overnight bags : These are the small backpack-sized bags. You pack the clothes, toiletries and anything you think you may need for the next day, in these bags.This can often make your travel experience easier and comfortable as compare to carrying a large bag or suitcase. You can carry thses Overnight bags any where. Overnight bags are a good idea on some one night stops or for other overnight stops on tour where it is more practical to have a small bag rather than a large piece of luggage.
Luggage weight limits & size Information :
1. In Spain have a luggage restriction of 1×20 kilogram (44lbs) bag and 1 x carry on (roughly 5 kilograms/12lb) bag. The size restriction of your main luggage is 73cm x 50cm x 25cm (29” x 20” x 10”) is also observed. In European Union these weight restriction is for legal requirements as well as for your comfort and safety.
2. In case of Concept/Budget or Camping tour, you carry a separate sleeping bag, it is not included in these restrictions
3. You’ll need to make sure that your luggage doesn’t exceed the weight restrictions imposed by airlines, included flights as part of the itinerary of your tour
4. If your luggage weighs more than this than you have the option of storing your excess luggage the day or evening before the tour departs.
5. Bags are not measured however you bags will be weighed on tours departing from London and this weight limit is strictly enforced.
6. Before departure your tour please ensure that your luggage is of the correct size and weight and rules cannot be bent or broken.
Prohibited Materials : Following items are prohibited
-> Lighters and matches (when travelling from the USA)
-> Explosives (including fireworks, flares, toy guns, caps and party poppers)
-> Butane gas cylinders
-> Filled aqua lung cylinders
-> Corrosive materials
-> Carbon dioxide cylinders for soda siphons
-> Lighter refills
-> Radioactive materials - instruments containing radioactive source radioisotopes for research
Permitted liquids Item
Liquid or aerosol deodorants
Cosmetics such as mascara and lip gloss
Water and other drinks, soups and syrups
Hair gel, hair spay
Day bag : Day bags means backpack, a shoulder bag, a big hand bag or a ‘man bag’. Everyone has different styles, some people carry a camera and a wallet in their pockets due to the tour. Some people will pack water bottles, cameras, jackets, umbrellas, make up, anti-bacterial wipes, pens, diaries, notes, maps, postcards, cell phones and almost anything and everything else they need into a day bag.
The size of Day bags is depand on personal style and what you choose.
Carry on luggage : Carry on luggage is the luggage that carry onto the airplane with you its means that luggage you do not check. Many airlines have different restrictions and rules that are applied to varying degrees from airline to airline. Before start your itinerary check your airlines web site for their terms and conditions with respect to carry on luggage.
Suggested Carry on Luggage Packing List
Travel insurance details and documents
Local currency for your destination cities
Film/memory sticks/storage devices
Identification (Student ID, Drivers license)