-> Summer season period June to September
Packing List for Summer Weather (For Normal Tour)
We advise travelers to pack as slightly as possible as most travel necessities can be bought at your in China. This is not a definitive list b'coz everyone has a individual choice of fashion tastes, preferences, opinions, and styles in terms of what they want to wear and bring along. This definitive list is not necessary but it will help you in packing for your China Holiday.
-> Clothes Packing
2 or 3 shorts/skirts
2 or 3 casual shirts
2 or 3 T-shirts
1 or 2 pairs of jeans
3-5 pairs Underwear
1 or 2 towel
1 set of nice clothes (eg going out dress, tie, blazer, jacket or suit for evenings out on tour)
1 pair of comfortable, closed walking shoes suitable for outdoor activities.
1 pair of thongs, sandals or flip flops
-> Toiletries Items
Toiletry bag and contents
Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant
Aspirins / medications
Make up, moisturizers and hair products
- > Miscellaneous Items
Digital memory Storage like : Digital Camera, Handycam camera etc.
Rechargeable phone card
Pens and writing materials
Important Things that Should Remember
-> The passport with all necessary visas and travel authorities, for identification purposes and the visa
-> Airline, Cruise or Train tickets
-> First-aid kit
-> Credit cards
-> Traveler's checks
-> Medicine and vitamins
Important Thing Keep in Mind
1. You should also leave a copy of all important documents at home with someone trusted and contactable while you are away.
2. Label your suitcase inside and out with your name, your home address and attached a unique identifier to your luggage to make it easier to spot.
3. Remember to bring any medication you might need along with you and also carry the prescriptions for any medications that you want
4. Don’t pack your travel documents and passport in your luggage. But take it with you in your carry luggage.
5. With your luggage, you also carry a copy of your passport, visas, travel and other important documents as well as your travellers cheque numbers (if you use them).
6. Before depature check the handle and locks of the luggages
7. 'Carry On' luggage for air travel in China is limited to 2 pieces for first class travelers and one piece for business and economy class travelers.