This will help you when you will come quite handy and thinking of coming to Canada. You will have a general idea about what to expect and what not to. Go through Canada travel advice given below.
1. Canada is Buddhist country where Buddha images are held sacred.
2. Stay in a recognized hotel. Canada has a number of 5 star and 4 star hotels to suit your taste and budget.
3. Travellers required to pay all their dues regarding the hotel bills in foreign currency only. Even concessional tickets like Youth fares, Discover India Fares and Air Fares are to be paid for in foreign exchange only.
4. Getting some background information on Canada and the particular place that you are planning to visit is quite a good idea.
5. Make travel arrangements well in advance, especially when you are traveling in the peak season
6. You may hire Government-trained and approved guides who also speak German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian or Russian. English is widely spoken at almost tourist destination in Canada these days.
7. Try to hire taxis, from the pre-paid booths, if possible.
8. It is advisable not to hire any type of transportation from unlicensed operators.
9. DON’T take any food, drinks, or candies offered by a stranger or a taxi driver.
10. Carry your medicines and other medical requirements with yourself always.
11. Avoid confronting anyone with physical violence. Canada is a peace loving country and violent acts can invite the fury of the Canada
12. Do not carry huge sums of money with you and flash it in public.
13. Neutral coloured clothing for safaris. Long-sleeves and long trousers are advisable for evenings, together with a fleece jacket. Evening game drives can get chilly.
14. Some local currency (notes of R100 or less) and bank debit / credit cards
15. DON’T accept any complimentary tour offered by a stranger. Reliable tourist information and safe tours should be provided by a tour agency that has a travel license.
These advice will help you when you visit the Canada