Travel Advice Before Start your Tour of Europe
This will help you when you will come quite handy and thinking of coming to Europe. You will have a general idea about what to expect and what not to. Go through Europe travel advice given below.
1. Getting some background information on Europe and the particular place that you are planning to visit is quite a good idea.
2. Make travel arrangements well in advance, especially when you are traveling in the peak season
3. You may hire Government-trained and approved guides who also speak German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian or Russian. English is widely spoken at almost tourist destination in Europe these days.
4. Carry your medicines and other medical requirements with yourself always.
5. Avoid confronting anyone with physical violence. Europe is a peace loving country and violent acts can invite the fury of the European
6. Do not carry huge sums of money with you and flash it in public.
7. Neutral coloured clothing for safaris. Long-sleeves and long trousers are advisable for evenings, together with a fleece jacket. Evening game drives can get chilly.
8. Some local currency (notes of R100 or less) and bank debit / credit cards
9. Stay in a recognized hotel. Europe has a number of 5 star and 4 star hotels to suit your taste and budget.
10. Travellers required to pay all their dues regarding the hotel bills in foreign currency only. Even concessional tickets like Youth fares, Discover India Fares and Air Fares are to be paid for in foreign exchange only.
11. Try to hire taxis, from the pre-paid booths, if possible.
12. It is advisable not to hire any type of transportation from unlicensed operators.
These advice will help you when you visit the Europe.