Travelling to South Africa - Visas
Its depand on the nationality of the passport. Before departure of tour, you are responsible for obtaining all the necessary visas prior. You should check the date of your travel with the validity of your visa/s.
Important Information About Visas
-> Entry visas will vary depending on your citizenship.
-> Visas are your responsibility. Check to ensure the dates are correct.
-> Failure to obtain all the necessary visa could cause you to miss part of your tour and could result in considerable expense and inconvenience to you.
-> Ensure that you have all necessary documentation before you arrive at the airport, as you could be denied boarding at the start of your journey.
Nationals from the following countries are not required to hold a visa and will be issued with a Visitors Permit upon arrival, valid for up to 90 days:
St Vincent & the Grenadines
EU countries (except those joining after 2003)
Important Information about Passport :
1. If you have multiple passports, thern you should carry them all with you as in differing circumstances some may be more useful for travel than others.
2. Keep your all important information related to Passport
In case of stolen or loose your passport :
3. If you loose your passport or it has been stolen during your tour (or any time you travel). It is your responsibility to report the loss to the local authorities as well as to the issuing authority of the country who issued you the the passport.
4. If you have copies of your original passport, alternative forms of identification and passport photos, then the process of obtaining a replacement passport may be faster.
5. In foreign countries your passport will need to be valid for 6 months or more upon entering.